[DNS] .org.au domain Name applications!

From: Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:56:53 +1100
Heres one for the list that is on .au namespace issues!

When are we going to have the .org.au namespace organised and allocations
getting approved a whole lot faster than they currently are?

I had a request for a domain name in August so I put in the application form
for it! And guess what it is still sitting in the PENDING state!

dragonskin.org.au

I have sent 2 emails over a month appart after waitng like 8 weeks to start
with and I have not even had a response from either of them!

It's get really hard when they keep calling to find out if it has been
approved yet and I have to tell them the same thing over and over ago. I
don't know it is still Pending!

I mean either way it would be better that it either got through or it was
declined! But to be in a pending state without any communication for over 3
months is getting really hard to explain!

Any one got any sugestions?

David Uzzell

Saints PC Pty Ltd T/as Diversified Data
Ph +61 2 9533 7388 Fax +61 2 9533 7322
http://keyserver.pgp.com/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=off&search=0x1AD0EC2A
-------
Confidentiality / Limited Liability Statement

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify
 Saints PC Pty Ltd immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Saints PC Pty Ltd