Re: [DNS] .org.au domain Name applications!

From: Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:30:53 +1100
check out www.dragonskin.org

Which really is not appropriate for this type of major event! Which is ony
conducted in AUS! But knowing a lot less about the DNS system they decided
to get .org! Not ever realising the .org.au deal! Oh Well. Can only lead a
horse to water, can't make them drink!

And yeah it could be there till ???????

Eitherway it is a real pain! And not that easy to explain that it just
happens that way sometimes! It something you can't buy you just have to be
at the mercy of one person and his choices!

DU