RE: [DNS] The need for a code of practice

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:20:38 +1100
If I was inclined to pursue the sins of MelbourneIT and auDa I would.
Your notion of being isolated in your views, is a limbic luxury I do
not have time for.

The "whim" of a select group is a point, and I think I have made it
perfectly clear which select group I do not want to have a say in
any decisions regarding Australian domain names.

Harry