RE: [DNS] What is this?

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:39:00 +1000
Michael,

I can see why you were removed from the list. How dare you make so much
sense?

And by the way werent you supposed to be back on the list weeks ago? but you
were
only put back on as you say less than 1 week ago.

Hmmm..... I will have to consult that fly on the wall at auda and get back
to you all.

Harry