RE: [DNS] What is this?

From: Dave Hooper <dave§>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:26:45 +1000

]auDA is only here to make things better, and I hope we can see some
]constructive criticism and suggestions on what exactly could be done

I agree entirely. I would think that taking the datatbase hosting away from
Net Registry and placing it with an independant operator would be one piece
of constructive criticism I could offer.

Dave Hooper.

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.