RE: [DNS] What is this?

From: Dave Hooper <dave§>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:52:42 +1000

]I assume you are asking me to comment on the 'interesting email'.

]I received this some days ago and after some investigation we are fairly
]sure that if the information was gathered from AUNINC then we know when and
]by whom.

'if'? Where else could it have come from?

]I have contacted the responsible party and am awaiting a response.
]it would be inappropriate for me to reveal any further information at this
]stage but I am happy to keep the list informed of any further developments.

Given the seriousness of the matter I would think it was vital that the list
was indeed notified of 'further developments'. Have you set a timeline in
place for a response from this, as yet unamed, party?

Dave Hooper.

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.