RE: [DNS] What is this?

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:36:48 +1000
Dave,

I assume you are asking me to comment on the 'interesting email'.

I received this some days ago and after some investigation we are fairly
sure that if the information was gathered from AUNINC then we know when and
by whom.

I have contacted the responsible party and am awaiting a response. Obviously
it would be inappropriate for me to reveal any further information at this
stage but I am happy to keep the list informed of any further developments.

Regards

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au