Re: [DNS] Undesirables on this list

From: Brett Fenton <brettf§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:58:01 +1000
I find these comments amusing to say the least, when a quick search
of the publicly available au.com whois server shows a significant
number of au.com domains registered either to or through WebAccess.
Perhaps Harry you could explain this? Did we in fact take advantage
of you?

I find the following to be quite telling for example:

whois webcentral.au.com -h whois.au.com

Regards
Brett Fenton