Re: [DNS] why the focus on ING?

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:04:19 +1000
At 3:35 PM +1000 12/9/01, Dominic Main wrote:

>Larry Bloch must be stopped
...blah blah...

What's the difference between a .com.au and a .au.com?
One of them is run as a commercial business by a single registry
answering to management of a TLD and -- hang on -- the other one
is run as a commercial business by a single registry answering to
management of a TLD.

Personally I think the other predators in the .com.au namespace can't
be compared to a commercial domain name registry. I take great
pleasure in faxing every notice I or my customers receive from them
to the ACCC and Consumer Affairs. I encourage everyone else to
brighten up their day by doing likewise.

And please let me know when your day in court is. I'd love to come
and cheer as you get eaten alive for defamation.

 ...R.