Re: [DNS] Advertising on AUNIC - Competitive neutrality?

From: Kenneth B <kb§kb.au.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:22:38 +1000
> How about the speed of the service now ... would you like that to go back
> how that used to be too?

No, but the banner is to much...

A link i can handle, but the banner looks like a publicity stunt...

KB
> How about the speed of the service now ... would you like that to go back
> how that used to be too?
>

> Josh
> --
> Manager, Technical Development, ePay Project, Australia Post HQ
> ph: 03 9204 7335 fax: 03 9204 7556  web: www.postbillpay.com.au
>
> Sign Up & Win $1000 a day -> www.postbillpay.com.au/competition

confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The
confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or
destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return
e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.