Re: [DNS] international news

From: Adrian Stephan <akstephan§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:57:06 +1100
Dear David

Maybe the ACCC might like to look at the cybersquatting practices of the AU
government, auDA and MelbourneIT.  I am having my company name effectively
cybersquatted by these guys for whatever reason they have.

I read all the stuff about domain name sagas and the simple reality is that
it all goes away if you can have your approved registered company or
business name as a domain name, instead of the onomatophobia of MelbourneIT,
auDA, et al.

Regards
Adrian