Re: [DNS] CANADIANS HIT WITH DOMAIN SCAMS AND QUESTIONABLE PRACTICES

From: Maureen Cubberley <m.cubberley§sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:59:43 -0400
Thanks David.
CIRA has certainly experienced growing pains, but it is nice to hit the
occasional smooth patch. All indicators point to the Australian system being
a great success.
It's interesting to be here when so much is happening with your ccTLD and to
exchange experiences and a few insights.
Lots to learn from each other.

Regards,
Maureen