Re: [DNS] [Fwd: (no subject)]

From: Alan DeBritt <info.alan§webone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:34:01 +1000
Why is it that no one seems to care about the non-profit organizations
that were forced to close there doors because of the extended delays on
registering or re-delegating .org.au domain names?

I do not think that it is a personnel attack on Mr. Elz, i just think
people would like to see the situation resolved as early as possible. I
have .org.au domain names pending registration and relegation from as
early as July 2000 with no response from Mr. Elz, as to the progress of
these.

Admittingly i think Mr. Elz has done a good job of getting the .au
domain space where it is today, but i think we need to put a system in
place which is better for the non-profit organizations to get at least a
response back within 48 hours. Let's hope that the auDA along with Mr.
Elz can come up with a solution for this.

Thanks,
Alan DeBritt