[DNS] [Fwd: (no subject)]

From: <m§rk.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:55:41 +1000 (EST)
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: (no subject)
From: Cate Coorey <catecoorey&#167;bigpond.com>
To: m&#167;rk.net

Hi... not sure how to get my post tried dns&#167;auda.org.au but it did not
seem  to show, where do I email or (alternatively post this for me)

Thx...

Cate Coorey

As a member of auDA somewhat troubled by both the the tone and timing of
the 30 May auDA news item re: org.au, it is hard not to view it as a
personal attack on Mr. Elz, who I understand to be a man of considerable
integrity.  I also wonder what over what issues talks between Mr Elz and
auDA have broken down.  I suggest the board should, (in compliance with
it's constitution) instruct staff to post the relevant documents on the
auDA website - including all those those presented to IANA. Members of
the  au Internet community owe a considerable debt to Mr Elz that debt
should be  repaid by making extraordinary efforts to make him comfortable
with our  proposed stewardship. Posting negative news items a day before
the  ICANN  meeting then approaching the directors of ICANN  to try and
force a  re-delegation seems a little petty. Seems an unnecessary and
ugly way to  get control of the .au namespace, one which as a member of
auDA makes me  uncomfortable.

Cate Coorey
catecoorey&#167;bigpond.com
auDA member
Sydney

--
m&#167;rk.net * po box 796 sandy bay 7006 australia * gsm +61 417 300 253