Re: [DNS]

From: David Keegel <djk§>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:14:10 +1100 (EST)
] As far as I know no summaries exist on changes in the rules over the
] years - perhaps auDA folk have now put this info together...?  My
] impression was that they were tightened around 1995 and both Connect
] ( and M-IT ( took on very similar guidelines.

Historical documentation like that hasn't been a priority for auDA.
But if someone else wanted to write up a draft, auDA might be able
to review it and maybe publish it at

Those who want to see what policy looked like in 1995/96 before
Melbourne IT, can look at

 David Keegel <djk&#167;>  URL:
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management