Re: [DNS] insurance.com.au

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:14:10 +1100 (EST)
] As far as I know no summaries exist on changes in the rules over the
] years - perhaps auDA folk have now put this info together...?  My
] impression was that they were tightened around 1995 and both Connect
] (.net.au) and M-IT (.com.au) took on very similar guidelines.

Historical documentation like that hasn't been a priority for auDA.
But if someone else wanted to write up a draft, auDA might be able
to review it and maybe publish it at www.auda.org.au.

Those who want to see what com.au policy looked like in 1995/96 before
Melbourne IT, can look at ftp://munnari.oz.au/netinfo/COM.AU-policy

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management