Re: [DNS]

From: <clance§>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:24:20 +1100
On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 11:05:53AM +1000, Paul Foxworthy wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good historical summary on the Web of the Australian
> domain name regulation saga, especially one that highlights changes in the
> rules over the years?

Roger Clarke has written "A Brief History of the Internet in Australia" -

- which refers to my 1998 paper on Australian DNS governance and some
of the associated controversies -

As far as I know no summaries exist on changes in the rules over the
years - perhaps auDA folk have now put this info together...?  My
impression was that they were tightened around 1995 and both Connect
( and M-IT ( took on very similar guidelines.

Kate Lance