RE: [DNS] fyi - government on .au

From: Cooke, Tony <tony.cooke§deaconslaw.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:33:42 +1000
The Name of the Bill is the Telecommunications Legislation Amendment Bill
2000.  The link advised to Patrick is not working from my browser, but It is
available following the instructions in in Aleks' e-mail, as is the
Explanatory Memorandum

The Bill was introduced into Parliament on the 30th August tis year and has
been referred to the Senate Environment, Communications, Information
Technology and the Arts Legislation Committee on 6 September 2000, with a
report due on 8 November 2000.

Good Reading!