Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH (fwd)

From: Paul Foxworthy <paul§cohsoft.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:33:45 +1000
Vic wrote:

>your kidding me Robert has let his delegation queue slip to 7 days
>and his approval queue slip to 8-12 weeks. you have got to be joking.
>I had every right to spit the dummy.

I think the second number is the problem area here. If we knew delegation
took no more than seven days, we could live with that. If your first
message had concentrated on the second number, you might have got a lot
more agreement.

Would Robert Elz mind saying if 8-12 weeks is typical, possible, or if it
only occurs in very unusual cases, say less than one in a hundred?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

---- Coherent Software ------------- http://www.cohsoft.com.au/ ----
For interactive Web sites, catalogues, shopping carts, etc.
Member Aust. Web Publishers' Assoc.     http://www.awpa.asn.au/
Ask about our book "Genealogy on the Internet" - 3rd ed. out now!
Aust. Family History Compendium at http://www.cohsoft.com.au/afhc/
PGP Key: ftp://ftp.cohsoft.com.au/pub/pgpkeys/coherent.asc