Re: DNS: ADNA Board meetings

From: ramin <ramin§consultco.com.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 21:27:15 +1100
Given where we all come from, interested members should be allowed to at
least
observe.
And if there is a meeting in Adelaide then what a great opportunity for
all
those in Adelaide and all those willing to go there.
Surely the very confidential discussions of the Board will take no more
than
15 minutes after which external/interested observers could be allowed
in.
Ramin Marzbani