Re: DNS: ADNA Board meetings

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 16:23:50 +1100
Should the meeting in Adelaide be open to public I will attend.

I would like to see the workings and discuss in person a few issues with
some of the current board.

Regards,
James Austin

Rainer Group Pty. Ltd.                       Voice:     +61 (0)2 9894 1985
PO Box 863                                         Fax:     +61 (0)2 9894
1986
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153           E-Mail:     jea&#167;rainer-group.com
AUSTRALIA                                     WWW:
http://www.rainer-group.com