DNS: Re: DNS

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:24:08 +1100
This posting is addressed to Robert Elz and Co.

I would like some simple answers to some simple questions please.

1.    Who is the Licensor of .AU Domain Space?
2.    What are the contact details for this Person/Corporation/Department?
3.    Who are the licenses for .AU?
4.    What Space do they administer?
5.    What are the Contact details for the above?
6.    How much did it cost to become a licensee?
7.    Who controls and sets policy for these licensee's?
8.    What are the contact details for the above?
9.    By what authority does ADNA operate over DNS in .AU?
10.  What are the contact details for ADNA?
11.  How many other Organisation are involved in DNS administration is .AU?
12.  What are the contact details of these organisations?

I look forward to receiving the requested information.

Regards,
James Austin

Rainer Group Pty. Ltd.                       Voice:     +61 (0)2 9894 1985
PO Box 863                                         Fax:     +61 (0)2 9894
1986
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153           E-Mail:     jea&#167;rainer-group.com
AUSTRALIA                                     WWW:
http://www.rainer-group.com