Re: DNS: Re: DNS

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:14:47 +1100
Michael

Thanks for the fill in I will study this very carefully.

Regards,
James Austin

Rainer Group Pty. Ltd.                       Voice:     +61 (0)2 9894 1985
PO Box 863                                         Fax:     +61 (0)2 9894
1986
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153           E-Mail:     jea&#167;rainer-group.com
AUSTRALIA                                     WWW:
http://www.rainer-group.com