Re: DNS: No rules OK !

From: ramin <ramin§consultco.com.au>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 22:01:50 +1100
Professor Peter Gerrand
I know you are out there somewhere.  I dont have your email here at home

(my wife just had a baby folks!) but this is certainly amazing:

business.com.au? wow!!!!!
barristers.com.au? double wow!!!
lawyers.com.au? wow wow!
corporate.com.au? Holy Smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone once said that a racket is a racket you are not part of....
well, i dont want much, just www.consult.com.au

i am truly blown away. Peter, please exaplain