Re: DNS: No rules OK !

From: Leni Mayo <leni§toplevel.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:48:14 +1100
Edited snips from the whois records are vaguely interesting :-)

Leni.

   Organization-Name: Lawyers.Com
    Domain-Name: lawyers.com.au
    Tech-Contact: Magna Data Hostmaster  (MH278-AU)
hostmaster&#167;magna.com.au
    Created: 13-Mar-97

   Organization-Name: Internet Business Centres
    Domain-Name: business.com.au
    Tech-Contact: David Michael Cook  (DC22-AU)  cook&#167;business.com.au
    Updated: 1-Mar-96

    Organization-Name: Barristers' Clerking Services Pty Ltd.
    Domain-Name: barristers.com.au
    Tech-Contact: Ocean Internet System Admin  (OOSA200-AU)
hostmaster&#167;ocean.com.au
    Created: 22-Sep-97

   Organization-Name: Corporate Profile Pty. Ltd.
    Domain-Name: corporate.com.au
    Tech-Contact: Magna Data Hostmaster  (MH278-AU)
hostmaster&#167;magna.com.au
    Created: 8-Jul-97

Leni.