DNS: No rules OK !

From: Andrew <andrewdixon§access.net.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 19:41:13 +1100
Dear sir'

I work within the computer industry, and advise clients about domain names.
I understand the domain name policies and work within the rules.
Lately I am finding that Melbourne IT are either favoring certain companies
or have thrown their rules out the window.

Some domains recently aquired :- corporate.com.au
                                                  business.com.au
                                                  barristers.com.au
                                                  lawyer.com.au

I feel there is a conflict of interest at Melbourne IT as domain names are
simply a big money spinner for them.
Some companies can't get a name and others can leaves me wondering why !
Is money or influence involved here ?

Thank you.
Andrew Dixon.