[DNS] RSafeNames

From: Michael Purse <pursey§gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 21:49:21 +0930
I think this raises great questions about whether or not auDA is doing
its job correctly and efficiently. I also wonder how the spending
increases and staff increases can be justified if these basic lapses
in their own process are allowed to fall through.

I really think it's time to re-examine whether or not auDA is still a
suitable body to oversee the .au namespace.