[DNS] Intaserve

From: Amin Kroll <amin.kroll§intaserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:52:16 +1100
Have you registered a domain with us and followed through our
correspondence? Or are you just filling the list with baseless crap again??

Did you email or in any other way contact us in the first instance to
address the perceived problems you're having?

Where does it state 24/7 support? Note: clearly our contact page
http://www.intaserve.com/contact/index.html

  Standard operating hours
  Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm EST

  After hours & weekend on call telephone support
  Monday to Friday 6pm to 9pm EST
  Saturday to Sunday 9am to 5pm EST

Domain and Account management is accessed via our homepage by clicking on
the 'Account IntaFace' link at the top. Enter username and password. Follow
the instructions as per our notifications ...

Need Help? Feel free to either
call our Free call number, or direct number.
Email us
Lodge a ticket
Live chat us (via chat on homepage)
Visit us - if you're in Sydney for that matter

We work on strict customer response and service SLAs which means that we are
proud to regularly recieve great feedback for our customer service and
support.

Of course we always look forward to improving our service, and welcome
intelligent feed back.

Kind regards

Amin Kroll
Managing Director