[DNS] domain name news - 11 December

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 03:00:35 -0800 (PST)
Check out http://auda.org.au/domain-news/ for the 14 December edition
of the domain news, including an RSS feed - already online! And see my website - http://technewsreview.com.au/ - for regular updates with RSS feeds.

The domain name news is supported by auDA.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ICANN signs contract for Asian group to run .asia domain for Asia-Pacific region (AP)
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/12/08/1165081138254.html

Step taken toward global Internet names (AP)
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/12/09/1165081192095.html

ICANN sees progress on revamped DNS (IDG)
http://infoworld.com/article/06/12/08/HNicannprogress_1.html

ICANN Conference Bears Much Fruit
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2070433,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03119TX1K0000594

ICANN Reviews Revoking Outdated Suffixes (AP)
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/12/07/1165081066775.html

au: Use of wildcard resource records (news release)
http://auda.org.au/news-archive/auda-01122006/

**********************
DOMAIN NAMES
**********************
ICANN signs contract for Asian group to run .asia domain for Asia-Pacific region (AP)
ICANN said it has signed a contract to create Internet addresses ending in ".asia" as a way to unify businesses and other users in the Asia-Pacific region.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/12/08/1165081138254.html
http://iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/08/business/NA_TEC_US_Asia_Domain.php
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061208.gtasia08/BNStory/Technology/home

Asia gets web domain name
Online businesses and other users will soon be able to create internet addresses ending in ".asia", following an agreement with the internet?s oversight agency.
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/DD0A7D77-48E2-4F43-850B-90713E4D7727.htm
http://news.com.com/2110-1028_3-6142240.html
http://www.betanews.com/article/ICANN_Signs_Contract_for_asia/1165596247
http://www.asiamedia.ucla.edu/article.asp?parentid=59255
http://www.sharewatch.com/story.php?storynumber=270261

ICANN Gives Asia Its Dot
In a move reflecting the growing Asian flavor of the Internet, ICANN approved the first top-level domain registry based in the Asia-Pacific region.
http://www.internetnews.com/xSP/article.php/3648071
http://news.earthweb.com/bus-news/article.php/3648071

ICANN and DotAsia Organization Sign .ASIA Registry Agreement
http://icann.org/announcements/announcement-07dec06.htm

Step taken toward global Internet names (AP)
ICANN sought Friday to identify policy disputes that might arise from the introduction of addresses that end in non-Latin scripts, marking one more step toward making the Internet truly global.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/business/4388817.html
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/12/09/1165081192095.html
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2006/12/09/1165081192095.html
http://iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/09/business/NA_TEC_US_Non_English_Domains.php

ICANN sees progress on revamped DNS (IDG)
ICANN met in Sao Paolo this week and made progress on a project to expand domain names to more languages and alphabets.
http://infoworld.com/article/06/12/08/HNicannprogress_1.html
http://www.cio.com/blog_view.html?CID=27332

ICANN Conference Bears Much Fruit
ICANN officials ended a week-long marathon of meetings in Brazil on Dec. 8 that produced a number of results, including ICANN's first ever Regional At Large Organization, the approval of the three registry agreements and the birth of the dot-asia top level domain.
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2070433,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03119TX1K0000594

Ready for an Internet address not in English? (AP)
ICANN sought yesterday to identify policy disputes that might arise from the introduction of addresses that end in non-Latin scripts, marking one more step toward making the Internet truly global.
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Dec/09/bz/FP612090324.html

Calling African Scholars
African scholars interested in developing and preserving indigenous languages have been challenged to take the lead in the Internationalised Domain Name (IDN) debate. Prof. Maxime Z. Som?, from the University of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso called on African linguists to actively participate in the IDN project.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200612080675.html

ICANN Reviews Revoking Outdated Suffixes (AP)
Over the past few years, the Internet has seen new domain names such as ".eu" for Europe and ".travel" for the travel industry. Now, the key oversight agency is looking to get rid of some such as ".su", ".yu", ".tp", ".gb" and "cs".
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/12/07/1165081066775.html
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2006-12-07-icann-suffixes_x.htm
http://www.physorg.com/news84736562.html
http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/54616.html

ICANN Considers Retiring Domains
ICANN said it is considering eliminating some outdated domain name extensions, according to reports.
http://thewhir.com/marketwatch/120806_ICANN_Considers_Retiring_Domains.cfm

What's in a Name?
Sao Paulo city in Brazil has briefly become the focal point for lobby groups wanting to establish new top level domain names or TLDs. A New York initiative called the .nyc Development Corp believes there is a need to have web addresses that end with .nyc, while the dot BERLIN GmbH & Co. KG argues that there is pent up demand for the .berlin suffix.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200612060522.html

ICANN Concludes 27th International Public Meeting in S?o Paulo with Action on Registry Agreements, Approval of Strategic Plan and Further Progress on IDN?s
Over 720 delegates from 90 countries gathered in S?o Paulo, Brazil for ICANN's 27th International Meeting. These meetings, one of three held each year, are open to anyone interested in participating. They constitute an essential part of ICANN's efforts to consult the global community.
http://icann.org/announcements/announcement-08dec06.htm

Adopted Resolutions from ICANN Board Meeting
http://icann.org/minutes/resolutions-08dec06.htm

ICANN day 5 by Susan Crawford (ICANN board member)
Ooookay. Another big day (but you knew that). We had the second part of the public forum this morning -- my big issues were the GNSO LSE review and transparency stuff (tired, sorry). Then the board went into its conclave between 2pm and 10pm, then we met for a chat in the bar, then, finally, we were done.
http://scrawford.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/7/2557682.html

ICANN day 4 by Susan Crawford (ICANN board member)
Today was another long one - tomorrow will be too.  Lots of concrete suggestions in the meeting about meetings this afternoon, including ideas about cross-group meetings, importance of speaking slowly (I'm an offender), importance of figuring out WHY we have these meetings.  You might think it's all about policy development, and I often do, but there are other things going on here -- outreach, networking, appearance-creation -- that are also relevant.
http://scrawford.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/6/2554936.html

ICANN day 3 by Susan Crawford (ICANN board member)
Okay, there's no other way to describe today:  this was an incredibly long day.  This was "constituency day," when the Board traipses from meeting to meeting.  We had many many meetings today, including breakfast and lunch meetings. I'm sure the ICANN staff was working for many more hours than this.
http://scrawford.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/5/2552514.html

ICANN day 2 by Susan Crawford (ICANN board member)
Well, what happens at ICANN meetings is that you don't get to go outside.  This morning we had the opening ceremony -- note to self, Brazilian anthem is really something -- Here's the Wikipedia entry on the anthem.  How about this:  "Brazilian law stipulates that only one stanza must be played in instrumental renditions of the anthem, but both must be sung in vocal performances."  We heard both stanzas.  It was just great.
http://scrawford.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/4/2549328.html

ICANN day 1 by Susan Crawford (ICANN board member)
So we're here in Sao Paulo.  Last night was the first official Board event -- a nice dinner.  Today we met in committees during the morning and then as a Board for the afternoon.  It was a pretty good afternoon meeting, devoted mostly to listing (but not ranking) priorities for 2007 and talking about what is coming up this week.  Plus internal Board machinations -- who's leading, who's on what committee.  We have three new Board members (two really new, one Board liaison becoming a Board member).
http://scrawford.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/3/2547230.html

Why the US needs to get internet access policy right
Here's yet another reason why the U.S. should make sure it gets its highspeed internet access policy right:  the rest of the world is watching.
http://scrawford.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/2/2544904.html

au: Use of wildcard resource records (news release)
In May 2006 auDA removed the restriction on domain names that match existing TLDs (eg. com.com.au or uk.net.au).
http://auda.org.au/news-archive/auda-01122006/

Best Readers Anywhere [on the VeriSign agreement] by Bret Fausett
You folks are terrific. Nice to go to sleep, wake up a few hours later, and have such a wealth of information in response to my last post. The consensus seems to be that Verisign is saying two things, that aren't related: the contract was signed on March 1, 2006 and is now -- as in just now -- in full force and effect.
http://blog.lextext.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/8/2558586.html

Need Reader Assistance ASAP by Bret Fausett
If you've been reading this weblog, ongoing since December, 2000, for any amount of time, you know that I don't often blog about the projects on which I work. This post is that very rare exception. I need your help. I'm attaching to this message a legal brief, filed this afternoon by Verisign in the CFIT litigation. The brief makes two incredible claims. Only the fact that Verisign's lawyers signed the brief under penalty of Rule 11 sanctions makes me doubt myself, so I throw it out to you, my readers, for assistance.
http://blog.lextext.com/blog/_archives/2006/12/7/2557788.html

IU Researchers Have Recipe to Protect Computer Users (news release)
Researchers at the Indiana University School of Informatics and RSA Laboratories have written a recipe to protect Internet users from identity theft and other kinds of cyber attacks. ... This attack is called Domain Name System poisoning, commonly referred to as pharming, and it allows any users' cookies to be stolen. The attacker could simply target one of the many machines a computer interacts with when its users browse the Web, including a home router.
http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/newsitem.asp?ID=20886

The VoIP Peering Puzzle: ENUM Standards and Operation
In yesterday's tutorial, we took a high-level view of one of the key technical issues?address translation?that must be resolved in order for end-to-end VoIP services to become widespread and readily available. That translation is required because telephone numbers adhere to one addressing standard, known as E.164, (the International Public Telecommunication Numbering Plan, developed by the ITU-T?see www.itu.int); and Internet-connected workstations use Internet Protocol addresses, developed by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) as part of their protocol specifications for IP version 4 (IPv4) and IP version 6 (IPv6).
http://www.voipplanet.com/backgrounders/article.php/3648066

Copycat domains pose security risk
With the Internet having planted itself firmly in the middle of today?s business arena, protecting your organization?s reputation now means going beyond the physical world and into the digital realm.
http://itworldcanada.com/a/Daily-News/8c3da8d4-a488-49d9-8110-bc87bea60309.html

Can domain name registrars just say no to blatant phishers? Watchdog group calls issue 'complex'
Yesterday Network World invited comment from a number of interested parties regarding a suggestion from F-Secure's Mikko Hypponen that registrars should simply refuse to issue domain names that are obviously intended for phishing. In an open letter to registrars on his blog, Hypponen cited as an example directNIC's selling a "Craig Smith" the domain name "signin-ebay-c.com," which was then used as a phishing site.
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/9565

Spanish domain name registrations exceed 500,000 (reg req'd)
http://www.telecom.paper.nl/news/article.aspx?id=151115&nr=

Netcraft December 2006 Web Server Survey
In the December 2006 survey we received responses from 105,244,649 sites, an increase of 3.8 million hostnames from last month, when the survey topped 100 million sites for the first time. The increase brings the Web's total growth for 2006 to 30.9 million sites, shattering the previous one-year record gain of 17.5 million sites from 2005.
http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2006/12/05/december_2006_web_server_survey.html

Bogus Domain Names Support Phishing
In October, the F-Secure Research team?s interest was piqued in the active aftermarket in domain names. These are domain names that have already been registered and are now being resold. For example, such sites as hell.com and auction.com which came up for sale in October were expected to be sold for several million dollars each?quite a price mark up for sites that were originally registered for something like US$5 to 15.
http://sda-asia.com/sda/features/psecom,id,809,srn,2,nodeid,4,_language,Singapore.html

Phishing site domains shouldn't be registered
Security analysts and anti-malware organisations are going after the those who spread viruses and other pieces of nasty software. Security analyst F-Secure is asking domain-name registration companies to be more pro-active in stopping phishing sites from even getting on the Internet by checking the details of the person registering details.
http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/5803/6827/phishing-site-domains-not-registered.phtml

Online 'incidents' reach 1.5 billion per day
VeriSign has revealed that numbers of new internet security issues now total over 1.5 billion every day ? and are still on the increase.
http://www.spannerworks.com/seotoolkit/search-marketing-news/article/view/online-incidents-reach-15-billion-per-day/236/

Harry Potter Author J.K. Rowling Is Asking Marilyn Monroe Activist Mark Bellinghaus for Her Domain Name--A Kind Settlement Without Lawsuit In this Case!
Another lawsuit threat for actor and Marilyn Monroe defender Mark Bellinghaus? Not quite. What could have turned into a battle over public domain rights, was settled out of court, already.
http://pr-inside.com/harry-potter-author-j-k-rowling-is-r29685.htm

X Factor favorite "cybersquatted" (Reuters)
Singer Leona Lewis, the bookies' favorite to win popular British talent spotting show "The X Factor," has fallen victim to "celebrity cybersquatting," with an Internet domain bearing her name up for auction on eBay.
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa003&articleID=C728615C8A166F73EC481B345CAC1E84
http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=technologyNews&storyID=2006-12-08T050433Z_01_L07871883_RTRIDST_0_TECH-BRITAIN-CYBERSQUATTERS-XFACTOR-DC.XML

X-Factor favourite Leona Lewis victim of cybersquatters: domain name goes up for sale on eBay
Instead of hurling insults at the MacDonald Brothers, Simon Cowell should perhaps have been registering some obvious domain names for his X-Factor candidates.
http://techdigest.tv/2006/12/xfactor_favouri.html
http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology/News/0,,2-13-1443_2041995,00.html

Sex.com thief released from prison
In yet another twist in the extraordinary tale of Sex.com, the con-man who stole the world's most valuable domain has been released from jail - in order to locate the millions of dollars he owes the original owner.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/09/stephen_cohen_released/

dotMobi Extends Deadline for Premium Name RFPs
Due to strong interest from multiple leading brands, dotMobi is extending the deadline for the first round of its Request for Proposals (RFP) process.
http://www.circleid.com/posts/dotmobi_premium_domain_rfp/

How To Monetize Your Domain Names
Some websites with popular names used to be considered "cybersquatting," a longstanding Internet tactic where entrepreneurs register cheap domain names either associated with a particular subject or a company and then try to sell the name for a quick profit. But new-generation sites go a little further, reaping ad revenue.
http://www.domaininformer.com/guides/061207HowToMonetize.html

?Take Control of Your Domain Names?
Custom domain names are fun for individuals and essential for organizations, but registering and managing a domain name remains a topic that can perplex even long-time computer users. The necessary advice is now available in ?Take Control of Your Domain Names,? a 103-page ebook from networking expert Glenn Fleishman that covers domain names for those who want to register their first domain name and those who already have a domain name.
http://mactech.com/news/?p=1009160

ca: Haskett unaware her domain name had been registered
Dianne Haskett said today she had no idea the federal Conservative party bought her Internet domain name and now she wants it for herself.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2006/12/07/2670943.html
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2006/12/07/2670894.html

us: Conan O'Brien sketch forces NBC to buy HornyManatee.com domain
It's not something that a broadcast TV network does every day, for sure. After a sequence about football mascots on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" mentioned a fictional webcam site called "HornyManatee.com," NBC quickly snapped up the domain before pranksters could get to it.
http://news.com.com/2061-10786_3-6141808.html

*******************
OTHER INTERNET NEWS
*******************
us: Senator: Illegal images must be reported
Millions of commercial Web sites and personal blogs would be required to report illegal images or videos posted by their users or pay fines of up to $300,000, if a new proposal in the U.S. Senate came into law.
http://news.com.com/2100-1028_3-6142332.html

us: How We Target Child Predators (FBI news release)
Talk about prevention: we?ve helped take more than 6,000 child predators off the streets in the last 10 years. That?s a lot of horrific future crimes?and untold misery?that never happened to kids and their families. But when it comes to the Internet?with computing power growing and technology costs falling by the minute?what?s past is truly prologue.
http://www.fbi.gov/page2/dec06/predators120606.htm

MySpace to 'block sex offenders'
MySpace says it will release tools to identify and ban US sex offenders from its service. The company said the new service will be the first national database that brings together about 46 US state sex offender registers.

Bill would make sex offenders submit e-mail addresses (Reuters)
Two U.S. senators said on Thursday they would introduce legislation that would potentially protect users of popular social networking sites like News Corp's MySpace from registered sex offenders.
http://news.com.com/2100-1028_3-6141947.html

Internet criminals signing up students as 'sleepers'
Organised gangs are recruiting the next generation of internet criminals by approaching undergraduates on university campuses. In some cases gangs offer to finance undergraduates' studies and plant them as sleepers within target businesses, according to a report on cybercrime which draws on intelligence from the FBI and British and European hi-tech crime units.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,1967227,00.html
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6141989.html

uk: High Court Holds that the Automatic Insertion of an e-mail Address does not Constitute a Signature
On 7 April 2006, the English High Court ruled that the appearance of the sender?s e-mail address at the top of an e-mail was not a ?signature? for the purposes of section 4 of the Statute of Frauds, because it had not been included with the intention of giving authenticity.
http://www.ibls.com/internet_law_news_portal_view.aspx?s=latestnews&id=1626

us: CDT, StopBadware.org File Joint Spyware Complaint
CDT this week joined with StopBadware.org in urging the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to shut down a dangerous spyware scam site. In a joint complaint, CDT and StopBadware.org describe how FastMP3Search.com self-executes the installation of adware and Trojan horse applications, disables security software, sabotages valid web addresses for legitimate security companies, changes homepage settings, and severely impairs computer speed and performance, all without user consent. The complaint is the first filed jointly by the two organizations.
http://www.cdt.org/privacy/20061207fastmp3press.pdf

us: The Vanishing Click-Fraud Case
It began on Mar. 10, 2004, when a computer programmer from Oak Park, Calif., named Michael Anthony Bradley arrived at Google's (GOOG) offices for a prearranged meeting with the company's engineers, according to a criminal indictment filed two years ago in the U.S. District Court in San Jose. Bradley, then 32, proceeded to demonstrate new software, dubbed "Google Clique," designed to generate false clicks on Google ads. Bradley claimed his program could force Google to pay millions of dollars on false clicks and threatened to release it to others unless Google paid him approximately $150,000, according to the indictment.
http://businessweek.com/technology/content/dec2006/tc20061204_923336.htm

ITU Telecom World 2006: A Robust Outlook
At the last ITU Telecom World confab held in Geneva back in 2003, the mood was decidedly grim. After all, the industry was still reeling from overcapacity problems, a deep profit recession, and massive layoffs from the bursting of a global telecom bubble in 2000. Only a year earlier, the U.S.'s No. 2 long-distance carrier, WorldCom, had gone bust under the weight of $40-billion plus in debt in the largest bankruptcy in U.S. history and had been nailed for massive accounting fraud.
http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/dec2006/gb20061204_046060.htm

eu: This week's ITU Conference in Hong-Kong and the new focus on the international dimension of Europe's Information Society: Frequently Asked Questions
On 4 December, Viviane Reding, EU Commissioner for Information Society and Media, addressed in an opening speech the Telecom World 2006 conference of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) in Hong-Kong. For the European Commission', this ITU conference is seen as an opportunity to give a new focus on the international aspects of the EU's policies in the field of ICT research in which the EU will invest a further EUR 9 billion from 2007 to 2013. Commissioner Reding, who has been meeting policy-makers and business leaders in Hong-Kong, also used her speech to announce her plans for a new EU strategy on the international challenges for Europe's ICT sector. She plans on this issue a Commission Communication to be adopted in 2008, based on a broad public consultation to be launched in the second half of 2007.
http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=MEMO/06/461

au: FAQ addresses copyright concerns
The Attorney-General, Philip Ruddock, today issued an FAQ clarifying the practical implications of his major copyright reforms. He called the reforms "groundbreaking", and said England, Canada and New Zealand were looking to follow Australia's lead on copyright reform.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/12/06/1165080996676.html

itu: Living the digital world
The 8th edition of the ITU Internet Reports, entitled "digital.life" was prepared especially for ITU TELECOM World 2006 (December 4-8 2006, Hong Kong). The report examines how innovation in digital technology is radically changing individual and societal lifestyles.
http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/newslog/Living+The+Digital+World.aspx

Active Home Internet Users by Country, October 2006
The greatest gains from active home users in October came from Germany, the U.K., and the U.S., which are among the 10 countries tracked by Nielsen//NetRatings.
http://clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3624134

au: Broadband Blueprint arrives
The federal Government has released a blueprint to provide a national framework for the future of broadband in Australia.
http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,20887874%5e16123%5e%5enbv%5e,00.html
http://zdnet.com.au/news/communications/soa/Coonan_releases_national_broadband_plan/0,130061791,339272587,00.htm

What the experts say about convergence
The cost of copper is going up whereas fibre is fairly stable, so there is more convergence in pricing. If you consider the price of the cables, jacks and active link components, the two will come much closer together than people were predicting a couple of years ago. The prime 10GbE fibre cabling standard is either ISO 11801 or EN 50173, and if I were altering a network I would want it to comply with those, they are both similar in technical content. As far as the fibre connect standard is concerned it is really a matter of choice, it does not really affect network operation, it is just the convenience of patching and maintenance.
http://www.computing.co.uk/computing/analysis/2170351/experts-say

The phone of the future
The phone has had a splendid 130-year history. What will it look like in future? Will it even be called a phone? AT THE 1964 World's Fair in New York AT&T unveiled the Picturephone. In the future, the world's biggest telecoms firm pronounced, people would communicate via round, black-and-white screens that plugged into the wall. That prediction, like so many others about the future of communications, was wrong. The majority of today's phones are mobile handsets, not fixed-line ones, and although the technology for video-calling is widely deployed, hardly anyone uses it.
http://economist.com/science/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=8312260

India considers ban on unlicensed VoIP
The Indian government is considering banning unlicensed VoIP telephony.
http://www.pcw.co.uk/vnunet/news/2170533/india-ban-unlicensed-voip
http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2170533/india-ban-unlicensed-voip

au: Productivity Commission flags VoIP plans
Australia's Productivity Commission is the latest government agency to signal it will migrate at least some of its telephony infrastructure to a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution.
http://zdnet.com.au/news/communications/soa/Productivity_Commission_flags_VoIP_plans/0,130061791,339272572,00.htm

au: Man charged with child pornography offences (news release)
Police have arrested and charged a 43-year-old Sydney man with child pornography offences. The man was allegedly observed accessing explicit images of children on his work computer late last month.
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/recent_media_unit_information?sq_content_src=aHR0cDovL2N1c3RvbXNjcmlwdHMucG9saWNlLm5zdy5nb3YuYXUvbmV3cy9kZXRhaWxzX21lZGlhLnBocD9NZWRpYUlEPTgxODc%3D

au: Whyalla man to face court accused of child porn possession
A 46-year-old Whyalla man has been arrested by Australian Federal Police on child pornography charges.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200612/s1805490.htm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sources include Quicklinks <http://qlinks.net/> and BNA Internet Law News <http://www.bna.com/ilaw/>.

(c) David Goldstein 2006

---------
David Goldstein
 address: 4/3 Abbott Street
           COOGEE NSW 2034
           AUSTRALIA
 email: Goldstein_David &#167;yahoo.com.au
 phone: +61 418 228 605 (mobile); +61 2 9665 5773 (home)

"Every time you use fossil fuels, you're adding to the problem. Every time you forgo fossil fuels, you're being part of the solution" - Dr Tim Flannery