[DNS] Restriction of trade - Extension of thread - Monetised

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:04:43 +1000
You sir are incredible,

First you ask where auDA can prevent content, or restrict certain content
from being displayed on a website using a domain name they lease to you
(hence the reason for this discussion, restriction of trade), and now you go
off in a complete different tangent.

That would be eligibility, so you don't have to think for yourself and ask
what I mean.

Show me in any of auDA's policies where they can restrict content, once you
show me that, I'll admit defeat, until then read some more laws and then
come back and battle.

auDA, can not and never will be able to restrict a business by telling them
what content they can display on a website accessed through a domain name
leased to a registrant by auDA, until the Government gives them this power,
period.

Now, I must study for my next exam, see ya!