[DNS] Monetised

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:50:13 +1000
David,

Just for you, so you can enlighten yourself.

The government holds reserve powers in relation to domain names with this
Act.

http://www.comlaw.gov.au/ComLaw/Legislation/ActCompilation1.nsf/bodylodgment
attachments/790DA46F2738F924CA2571AB0019A525?OpenDocument

Then from that, you can branch out into the other Act's that govern this
Act.

Have fun!