[DNS] Monetised

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:53:33 +0100
Exactly.  And just to be clear, auDA's role, in auDA's own words, is as
follows:

From: http://www.auda.org.au/about/about-overview/

<snip>
Role of auDA
auDA performs the following functions:

-develop and implement domain name policy
-license 2LD registry operators
-accredit and license registrars
-implement consumer safeguards
-facilitate .au Dispute Resolution Policy
-represent .au at ICANN and other international fora.
</snip>

...ie nothing to do with the content of websites.

Jon