[DNS] Monetised

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:09:34 +0100
Yes but what is to stop me simply declaring that I'm registering the name
under the close and substantial rule because I intend to use it to sell
services related to the name, then not doing so.  If I don't put up a website,
I can't see on what grounds the name could be taken off me, which is what
you suggested earlier.

Jon