[DNS] dineonline.com.au

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:13:59 +1000
dineonline.com.au had a legitimate business associated with it.

Dineonline.com.au was let lapse by a client's client.

As an expiring domain, dineonline.com.au is now registered to HITPRO PTY
LTD, and now redirects to a search page that shows rubbish content i.e.
search pages redirecting to other content.

A legitimate user and prior registrant of dineonline.com.au is now
deprived of using this domain, whereas one month prior it would have
been no worries for them to get their domain name back.

Yes, I know they should have been vigilant and not let it lapse, but
that's the reality of Australian businesses.

This policy favours only the registrars, and domain speculators, and
domain campers, AND DOES NOT PROMOTE GROWTH OF THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY,
AS IT DENIES LEGITIMATE BUSINESS USE of .com.au domain names.

This policy does not facilitate e-commerce in Australia, and growth of
the Australian internet economy, but serves only to act as a block to
legitimate business. This point is not arguable, it is being
demonstrated as we speak, and the landslide is starting already.

JON: Its simple, I suggest rolling back this policy to disallow
advertising and camping, it is the ONLY responsible use.

Don't you people get this yet?

You've completely rooted .com.au with this policy of allowing B.S.
advertising

You are not care takers of this ccTLD domain, you are exploiters, and
you will be hung drawn and quartered when the appropriate time comes.

Spineless Bastards.