[DNS] Licence Period

From: Darryl <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:45:45 +1000
dns-bounces+dassa=dhs.org&#167;dotau.org <> wrote:
> [...]

I understand tasting from a business perspective only in as far as speculating
goes and attempting to use a domain name in way that is far removed from the
original intentions.  I don't consider it a good thing but also, I don't
consider it abusive.

We are getting away from the fact domain names are supposed to point to
content and are themselves not the main content which is how a lot of
businesses see them.  Without content domain names are useless, if they have
good content they will attract traffic.  Having multiple domain names that are
unrelated point to the same content is misleading.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch