[DNS] Licence Period

From: Jason Backshall <jbackshall§staff.iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:16:45 +0800
> Would you like me to explain how to build a "domain
> sentry" obviously you don't understand the concept. It
> is not difficult.

Don't make this personal David.

It's quite obvious that others have the ability to exactly what you're
requesting - we know that. Enetica do it, amongst others. Kim has
attempted to point you in the right direction.

Speaking down to others in an attempt to hide your own naivety is futile
- people will generally see straight through it.

Lets get the facts straight here:

- You want the ability to continuously monitor the status of domains
- You don't know how
- Others do
- You resort to putting others down

I'm not sure what that last one is meant to achieve - you're not exactly
encouraging other people to help you here.

J.