[DNS] france ditches magic number requirement Re:Domaindisputeheats up

From: Darryl <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 02:46:50 +1000

The price of .au was historically high and it is taking quite some time for it
to come down to more reasonable levels.  The reasons are not anything to do
with AuDA but more a reluctance to reduce high profit levels.  We now see more
reasonable pricing but there is still room for improvement, beyond reducing
the wholesale cost which should always be reviewed regularly also.

|> the brand value of .au is unmeasurable drivel. its not
|> reflected anywhere other then conversations some people have
|> with other wannabe public heros.

It isn't unmeasurable nor drivel despite your personal opinion.  It is part of
what you sell even if you deny it.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch