[DNS] france ditches magic number requirement Re: Domaindisputeheats up

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:42:38 +1000
Larry Bloch [larry.bloch&#167;netregistry.com.au] wrote:
> cb
>
> You know, it's been years I've been meaning to ask you what magic2147 means?
> Cb too for that matter.

chris berkley from memory, chris meet larry, larry meet chris. chris is
a domain monetiser, who failed to put a domain sentry on a domain he was
using the rules to "wrest" from some hapless registrant. the registrant
however did know about our domain sentry and snaped the domain straight
back much to chris' ire. as a result he hates my guts.

from memory he is a lawyer or some such. chris know any good lawyer jokes?

Vic