[DNS] Domain dispute heats up

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:27:49 +1000
My two penn'th -  if you're going to ascertain whether a new product (in
this case a .au domain name) should be launched, it's no good asking those
select few who may / would prosper by its introduction, to whit registrars.

The only valid test is to ask those who would be asked to pay for it, to
whit registrants.  If it's going to add value to custoners, go for it.  If
its primary purpose is to give registrars another revenue stream, forget it.

Ron Stark