[DNS] What I love about AUDA

From: Jess Latherson <brisneylandgirl§gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:14:58 +1000
One was sent 2 days ago and a complaint to a registrar sent on the
12th and also CC'd to AUDA has also not been acknowleged by either
party.

I don't expect the issue to be solved but just something saying "hey
we got your email, valid concern, looking into it". Not that hard to
have effective communication systems and email management systems in
place.