[DNS] Rightful owners

From: Michael Purse <pursey§gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:25:18 +1000
> I would say it is on a par with
> encouraging people to look each way before crossing the street at the very
> least.

The point I was making is basically: Take Note, Look at what you are
doing/suggesting. Could it have serious repercussions?

If you don't look both ways and cross the street blindly you have a
high chance of being cleaned up by a Mr Whippy van.

If you don't think about what effect changes may have on the .au
namespace, you have a high chance of me being angry :)