[DNS] Rightful owners

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:56:44 +1000

Actually, decisions that may impact on a large number of individual's
financial affairs is as important as their physical well being.  We are not
just talkiing about current registrations in .au here but every future
transaction, so it is extremely important.  I would say it is on a par with
encouraging people to look each way before crossing the street at the very
least.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch