[DNS] Time for the rulestochangeregardingtransferringdomainname licences

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:48:40 +1000

I do actually have a .au domain name and it would be extremely easy for me to
have a number of .com.au names if I wished.  The majority of my personal
business is international and my branding is international in focus so I
remain in the gTLD space mostly.  That is not to say I don't have plans to
change focus and develop more business locally.  Nor does it detract from my
involvement in AuDA matters.

|> talking to people that are politicially and economically
|> iliterate seems to be the bane of my life at the moment. so
|> I am not going to bother wasting my time trying to educate
|> you. your mind is closed and you have no intention of learning.

Again with the insults.  You have been called on to put forward your requests
for change with substantiating data/evidence on a number of occassions and
continue to fail in doing so.  When you have something constructive to put
forward I may take notice.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch