[DNS] Time for the rules tochangeregardingtransferringdomainname licences

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:14:53 +1000

Overinflated prices that are not a true indication of value are not in the
public good.  Cybersquating is not in the public good and we have seen
examples of that from the gTLD's.

|> its got nothing to do with "community" interest or
|> otherwise. you are just a closet communist.

Name calling again.  It is usually the sign there are no valid arguments to
put forward.  Doesn't help your cause at all.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch