[DNS] Time for the rules to changeregardingtransferringdomainname licences

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:29:05 +1000
Dassa [dassa&#167;dhs.org] wrote:

> |> a business
> |> resource and
> |>
> |> and I think hobbyists and other self anointed figures are
> |> the last people on earth that should represent the public.
>
> You are implying I'm a hobbyist, I'm afraid that is far from the full truth.

I wasnt refering to you, but if you want to wear the badge...

> |> there is a good
> |>
> |> and being a self appointed public advocate does? NOT.
>
> Who is a self appointed public advocate?  Me, you, everyone who disagrees with
> you?  I wear a lot of hats myself even that one on occasion, doesn't mean it
> is the only label I have put on me, nor do labels detract from what I have to
> say.

maybe you need some lessons about "value" and your CEO hat. you seem to
the usual left wing cluelessness about how business thrive by aligning
themselves with customer needs and wants.

I am always quite amazed by people who claim to be in business, claim
to be a CEO then make statements about how evil businesses are and how
greedy people in business are and then whinge when their own business languishes.

I think you need to have a long hard look at your own cognitive dissonances
and your own personal limiting beliefs.

allow me to clue you in. being sucessful in business has nothing to do
with greed and everything to do with aligning yourself to the needs of
and wants of your customers. thats the only free lesson you get, the next
one I send you a bill.

Vic