[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Michael Purse <pursey§gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:52:46 +1000
I feel that the fact that Mr Marr has used seven different shelf
companies to enter the ballot is completely unacceptable.

I believe one of the following two courses of action should be taken:

1) Mr Marr and the 7 companies are considered a single entity, and
only Aussie Destinations (1) Pty. Ltd be allowed to register any of
the domains, and any other domains registered by Aussie Destinations
2-7 should be deleted, and a new  random ballot held.

2) Mr Marr is disqualified altogether, and all domains registered by
Mr Marr and his companies are deleted and a new random ballot held.

In either of the two circumstances, whether Mr Marr may re-enter the
ballot process should be considered carefully. It is my opinion that
he should not be permitted to re-enter, as he has flouted the rules
and made a completely mockery of the entire process.

auDA should immediately intervene and take action, and I will be
phoning auDA this morning to make my feelings clear.

Regards,

Michael Purse