Re: [DNS] Re: Whois & Spam

From: Damian London <damian.london§ansearch.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:08:20 +1000
Actually didn't ask if u care about me or not... Although your email address
suggests otherwise.

1. Funny how I hadn't received any spam (up to a certain point of this year)
and you have considering I most likely have registered more names than
you...?

2.  Before March 2001 (Think it was March 2001), you could download every
domain name registered and every persons details who registered a domain
name ... phone numbers, email addresses domain names, postal addresses etc.
etc.

Think todays systems are a little better ...

3. As per 1, wonder if anyone else out there has the same issues as
yourself? They probably contacted Ausregistry directly ...I'd assume..

4. And finally,
>>I wonder Bill if you ever thought maybe someone out there posted your
>>details on some website that you may not have seen?? Just like what
happened
>>to me, less you forget ??

not sure where I said / accused you of posting my personal details... "Less
you forget" ... maybe I should have been a little more blunt .... Less you
forget why you got the name ansearchwatch§yahoo.co.uk " ... you obviously
watch the company i work for ... and the posts in this forum... so would
have seen what happened to me... and my email ... the same could have just
as easily happened to you...