Re: [DNS] Re: NETREGISTRY - Re your fax regarding netrider.org.au

From: Brett Fenton <brettf§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:13:46 +1100
Jason,

I've been as clear and professional as I'm able to be in this matter. I've
advised you the quickest way to resolve your issue(s) is by talking to auDA
I'm happy to be corrected by them if we have acted either inappropriately or
outside of their policy provisions. I don't feel we have but I'd welcome a
correction from them if this is the case. The current registrant of the
domain meets existing org.au eligibility criteria (though this is about to be
loosened in the next month or so in any event to move in line with
current .asn.au requirements).

Again talk to auDA and we can move forward from that point. I'm happy to work
with them to ensure that the domain is held by the correct entity. Again I
have no vested interest one way or the other. From a purely business point of
view this is a transaction worth exactly $10 (ex GST) to NetRegistry each 2
years, none of the hosting is with us and I don't believe the current
Registrant has any other business with us from a cursory search.

Regards,
Brett Fenton