Re: [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

From: <info§australianwebsites.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:26:54 +1000
To Adam I meant.

I was not aware at the time that Adam had an un named supporter
who would make a false accusation.

Copy below.

Re - your email "digging up articles on the poster"

It was actually in fact

Glenn Powell who had the initiative to do some research and managed
to find and post the link

http://www.abc.net.au/westernplains/stories/s1161799.htm

in his post on the 20th March 2005.

Its nice to see that at least one other member of this list has the initiative
to do some research and try to see some actual facts when a serious allegation
is raised, and if you read the article at

http://www.abc.net.au/westernplains/stories/s1161799.htm

I don't think anyone could accuse Glenn of having posted a link to an article
of a defamatory nature.

PS. As I am quite busy this will be my last reply to you too.

Regards
Barry Armstrong