Re: [DNS] Rationale of .au high price

From: <trent§sos.net.au>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:27:26 +0930
Let's look at this way.

1. The current system makes the old one where Melbourne IT ruled the
roost look like a joke.
2. When the current period lapses I'm sure all the stone throwers will
vie for the tender, and show everyone how it should be done.
(I'll be sitting back with a bowl of popcorn for that one)
3. Pricing scaring off clients/punters? Not from what I have seen of .au
registrations and renewals. We're a small family owned business and
registrations have increased by a ridiculous amount compared to MIT days.

Although 'some' have done so, it would be great to see more
'constructive' criticisms:
i.e. If you have a complaint, back it up with an example of the problem
in the real world (not how you imagine it to be from a galaxy far far
away) and show a further example; this one displaying how you would like
to see it fixed.

Gasp! Oh no! Then we might work towards a better system. What am I
thinking? ;)