Re: [DNS] Namescout and GST

From: <trent§sos.net.au>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 16:41:23 +0930
Thanks Josh,
but the point of requiring an Australian company for GST purposes is
fine as long as they are using that same company for the names and
therefore complying with the GST requirements.

If Namescout isn't issuing Tax Invoices then they are running outside
the law as my understanding goes - is there a CPA in the house?

N.B. I repeat "IF" they are not giving out tax invoices... because I
don't know how much is hearsay on their invoicing practices as yet.